- Design & Budget
- Budget Proposal
& Design Agreement
Design & Budget Consultation (90 Minutes)
- This is an opportunity to learn more about each other and to listen to how you envision your project.
- We will walk you through our Design/Build process and identify your needs for space, finish materials and lifestyle.
- We will discuss your budget and whether its realistic given the scope of work you are envisioning, and whether your project and our company are a good “fit”.
- We will take measurements and photograph interior and exterior existing conditions.
Proposal & Design Agreement (90 Minutes)
- The Proposals are calculated using your historical allowances from projects with finishes similar to your preferences.
- Price is subject to final architectural documents, scope and selections.
- We will review the concept designs, allowance schedules and costs associated with the resulting scope of work.
- Design Team will guide you through the final design and selection process.
Construction Agreement (90 Minutes)
- The Final Design Package (blueprints, elevations, rendering, and selection schedules) will be compiled and included in the Construction Agreement.
- Upon signing this contract our Production Manager will apply for all required permits and enter your project into our Projection Schedule.
- Your Project Schedule will be finalized with a Project Manager and start date assigned.
- Finish materials will be ordered.